- I tend to do about 50% of my prose in lists
- Usually I have a couple of points to get across and I pad them into sentences. Although Other times I do possesses a narrative swing.
- When I write things in lists I can get information across effectively and I don't give up on things I have to say because I can't shepherd the words right.
- I think I'll post in dot point form from now on.
Things I haven't seen this year until May
- Baby grass, which looks so cute and small compared to the adult grass that survived summer
- My ugg boots
- Pink Lady apples at less than $5 a kilo
- Second round of NBA playoffs
This evening's hand free workout
- Warm Up (walk home from work, bring in washing)
- Single Leg step-ups x22
- Prone Hold 52secs
- Sumo Squats x14
- Single Leg Calf Raise x22
- Side bridges 37secs
- Standing Supermans
- Lunges x14
- Single Leg Glute Bridge 35secs
- Sit Ups x30
- Repeat whole thing two more times
- Cool Down/Stretch
Things to look at/buy Tomorrow
- More scientific pilates mat
- Weighted vest
- Deep heat for IT Band
- Taco mix and Tacos
Not getting enough emails? Want to receive updates and publishing news in your inbox? Sign up to the bradism mailing list. You'll also receive an ebook, free!