- I tend to do about 50% of my prose in lists
- Usually I have a couple of points to get across and I pad them into sentences. Although Other times I do possesses a narrative swing.
- When I write things in lists I can get information across effectively and I don't give up on things I have to say because I can't shepherd the words right.
- I think I'll post in dot point form from now on.
Things I haven't seen this year until May
- Baby grass, which looks so cute and small compared to the adult grass that survived summer
- My ugg boots
- Pink Lady apples at less than $5 a kilo
- Second round of NBA playoffs
This evening's hand free workout
- Warm Up (walk home from work, bring in washing)
- Single Leg step-ups x22
- Prone Hold 52secs
- Sumo Squats x14
- Single Leg Calf Raise x22
- Side bridges 37secs
- Standing Supermans
- Lunges x14
- Single Leg Glute Bridge 35secs
- Sit Ups x30
- Repeat whole thing two more times
- Cool Down/Stretch
Things to look at/buy Tomorrow
- More scientific pilates mat
- Weighted vest
- Deep heat for IT Band
- Taco mix and Tacos
If you like Bradism, you'll probably enjoy my stories. It's my dream to be a famous author, and you can help support me by previewing one of my books from Amazon below, and purchasing it if you like it.
The woman with the fake tan stepped into my office, sat across from my desk and lit a cigarette.
At least, she would, sometime in the next 20 minutes. Smelling the future has advantages, but precision isn’t one of them.