- I tend to do about 50% of my prose in lists
- Usually I have a couple of points to get across and I pad them into sentences. Although Other times I do possesses a narrative swing.
- When I write things in lists I can get information across effectively and I don't give up on things I have to say because I can't shepherd the words right.
- I think I'll post in dot point form from now on.
Things I haven't seen this year until May
- Baby grass, which looks so cute and small compared to the adult grass that survived summer
- My ugg boots
- Pink Lady apples at less than $5 a kilo
- Second round of NBA playoffs
This evening's hand free workout
- Warm Up (walk home from work, bring in washing)
- Single Leg step-ups x22
- Prone Hold 52secs
- Sumo Squats x14
- Single Leg Calf Raise x22
- Side bridges 37secs
- Standing Supermans
- Lunges x14
- Single Leg Glute Bridge 35secs
- Sit Ups x30
- Repeat whole thing two more times
- Cool Down/Stretch
Things to look at/buy Tomorrow
- More scientific pilates mat
- Weighted vest
- Deep heat for IT Band
- Taco mix and Tacos
Life is pointless... Want to receive updates and publishing news in your inbox? Sign up to the bradism mailing list. You'll also receive an ebook, free!